The Mercy Community was founded by the Sisters of Mercy of the Americas, Northeast Community, and is a member of Trinity Health, Inc. The Mercy Community is a faith-based organization that promotes wellness, embraces diversity, and enhances quality of life. As a health care provider and in partnership with the communities we serve, The Mercy Community believes in the intrinsic dignity of all persons, upholds the universal right to holistic care, promotes the common good, responds to the needs of the human body and spirit, and inspires hope and confidence on life’s journey.
Our Core Values:
- Reverence: We honor the sacredness and dignity of every person.
- Commitment to Those who are Poor: We stand with and serve those who are poor, especially those most vulnerable.
- Justice: We foster the right relationships to promote the common good, including sustainability of Earth.
- Stewardship: We honor our heritage and hold ourselves accountable for the human, financial, and natural resources entrusted to our care.
- Integrity: We strive to be faithful to who we say we are.
- Vision: Inspired by our Mission and challenged by our Core Values, Mercy Community Health will be recognized as leader in the healing ministry as demonstrated by creative approaches to individual needs within a broad and integrated continuum of care and services; excellence in quality, service, access, and value; and effective stewardship of resources.